An Earl Grey Tea seems much more refreshing with some alcoholic notes in it isn’t it?
Clink your glasses to an exhilarating cocktail made with Earl Grey Tea and a few household ingredients.
The ingredients are calming and soothing, with the caffeine and alcoholic spirits included, it stirs up to an ultimate perfection. A cocktail that is mild yet energising makes it totally worthy to sip.
Be it in the morning to give you a vitalising boost to kick start your day, in the evening when nature is calm, or even on your dinner whether it is a home date or a date to yourself.
Step by step directions
- First things first, brew your tea. Make it big so you have some extra in your refrigerator to whip up for whenever you feel like it.
- Make a simple honey syrup by heating honey and water, stir until it has fully dissolved.
- Add gin, lemon juice, honey syrup, and your tea in a cocktail shaker with ice, and give it a good shake.
- Strain to your desired choice of glass and add in a lavender stem as a garnish and you are good to go!
Simple wasn’t it?
The fruity notes of gin goes very well with the lavender Earl Grey Tea.
Must-have spirits for your next tea cocktail party
Tea types that complement well with these spirits
- Black Tea
- Rooibos Tea
- Fruit Herbal Tea
- Green Tea
Tea cocktails is a big trend nowadays! The bold flavours are different from one another, and they all taste amazing!
Tips to keep in mind
- Cooling your honey syrup is crucial, as soon as you make it put in the refrigerator to cool down.
- When your cocktail shaker is cold, you know it is time to stop.
- Keep in mind the quality for your spirit affects your cocktail. Good spirit, better cocktail.